END. is looking for a passionate Senior IT Technician to join our rapidly growing IT Operations Team.
After opening its doors in 2005, END. quickly established itself as a leader in luxury and contemporary menswear. Now with over 95% of our interactions taking place through digital channels, technology is at the forefront of everything we do.
As our Senior IT Technician you’ll be working with our IT Operations Team to support the constant improvement of our IT infrastructure, skills and technology offerings across all of our sites.
To succeed you'll need experience of working within a IT Technician Support role or similar, alongside excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing working environment.
If this sounds like you, please submit your C.V.
- Technical support lead.
- Assisting colleagues with second line/third line issues.
- Maintenance of Office 365 email system, including management of viruses and spam control.
- Management and maintenance of WSUS.
- Rebuilding and where necessary proactively replacing retiring hardware.
- Actively monitor server error logs and seeking to resolve any issues discovered.
- Manage and maintain all network hardware including but not limited to servers, switches, telephony system, security appliance and UPS’s.
- Maintenance of active directory structure at all levels.
- Management of DHCP and DNS across multiple sites.
- Management and maintenance of wired and wireless network infrastructure – Meraki & Cisco Technologies.
- Maintaining SAN/QNAP/NAS/Cloud Storage across the business.
- Provide end user training on new and existing systems.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments as required.
- Remote and off-site support of remote workers.
- Assisting IT Manager with driving business strategy and needs
- Purchasing and ordering of IT equipment to meet with business requirements.
- Liaising with 3rd Party Support vendors for quotations and support issues.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum of two years of proven experience in the IT industry.
- Ability to work closely with fellow colleagues in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Active Directory, O365, Microsoft Server technologies, Microsoft Desktop operating systems, VMWare and SQL server.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management, organisational and communicative skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment is required.
- Previous experience in corporate Network Infrastructure, including Cisco/Meraki technologies.
- Hands on experience with an ERP system.
- SQL Knowledge and experience preferable.
- Focus and awareness of new industry technologies.
- Passion/Focus on retail a bonus