Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER– FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON (OFFICE BASED)
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We have an exciting opportunity in our People team for a Learning and Development Manager. The People team have just been awarded Team of the Year by the CIPD for their outstanding achievements over the last 18-months. Now is a really exciting time to be joining the team and be involved in the further growth and expansion of the team and the company.
The Learning and Development Manager will be accountable for developing and continually improving the approach to onboarding, training and management development across the business working closely with key stakeholders. They will be responsible for the full learning cycle including face to face and e-learning interventions, keeping up to date with best in class and industry leading development approaches.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and deliver ‘fit for purpose’ training and development programmes for managers and team leaders to support our aspiration of being a great place to work. Coaching leaders and managers to be their best selves and enhance the employee experience.
- Develop and deliver the management development programme for all levels of the frontline management teams.
- Create an aspiring leaders programme to support with succession and growth opportunities for new team manager and department manager roles.
- Gain a full working knowledge of each functional area to work alongside leaders to design effective training programmes.
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries.
- Create a suite of learning options to support employee development using technology that can deliver just-in-time training.
- Adopt a blended approach of training techniques including classroom sessions, coaching, e-learning
- Work with stakeholders to develop induction programmes that cover role expectations, skills development and incorporate the END. values and behaviours.
- Build an external network of L&D professionals as well as developing internal trainers to the standard expected in their role.
- Manage the training budget for the organisation and source cost effective solutions to implement the required training, as well as partnering with the H&S Manager to identify compliance training.
- Support a culture of continuous development and also monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programmes.
- Keep HRIS up to date with employee training data and provide regular reports on training completion.
- Support the Head of Talent and undertake project work as business needs evolve, both within and outside the People Team.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Ability to utilise the full Learning Cycle to deliver interventions that help people learn and grow.
- Experience of engaging training delivery linked to objectives and company strategy.
- Ability to create and support progression frameworks, competency matrices and training roadmaps.
- Experience of designing impactful learning interventions using a range of different mediums.
- Good external supplier networks with strong understanding of the apprenticeship levy and how it can be utilised.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Expert level communication skills and the ability to quickly form trusted partnerships.
- Psychometric tools accreditation desirable.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Professional qualification support
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time