Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
CASHIER - FULL-TIME - SOHO, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Retail Team for a Full-Time Cashier. The cashier is responsible for the final moments of the customer’s experience in an END. store. They should be closing sales in a friendly and courteous way, in keeping with END. Service Guideline, resolving customer queries and answering questions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the sales team in its combined efforts to maximise sales and heighten Company profile by outwardly displaying exemplary service techniques to reflect the performance of the sales advisors.
- Handle all transactions with customers using the EPOS system by scanning goods and collecting payment.
- Promote add on sales and cross selling.
- Promote Tax free shopping.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide customers and provide relevant information.
- Maintain a clean and tidy cash desk area.
- Wrap and bag purchases in line with END. company standards.
- Support in other areas of store operation by having a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of product and merchandising standards.
- Support stock replenishment.
- Share your knowledge of the product we sell and the industry within which we work with our customer base.
- You will adhere to Company policies and procedures.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Tasks are routine and specific to the work of the team. Works within clearly defined processes and with direct supervision. Requires assistance when dealing with unexpected problems.
- Awareness that the tasks performed relate to the work of others within the team/department. Understands importance of working within team to achieve excellent results.
- Follows established processes and procedures. Works to clearly defined priorities and deadlines. Performs routine activities in a structured environment. No or limited autonomy or decision making required.
- The job has limited but direct and measurable impact on customer experience. The quality of the work produced will reflect on the performance and effectiveness of the team as a whole.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and common courtesy.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, Full-time