END. is a global contemporary omni-channel menswear retailer that combines the best of luxury fashion and emerging designers with the most exclusive sport and streetwear.
An entrepreneurial company and one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK, END. delivers a unique customer experience via physical stores, online and mobile apps.
Over 90% of sales are generated online, across more than 70 countries.
Due to its rapid growth, END. is offering an exciting opportunity to become a member of an expanding finance team as a Accounts Payable / Trainee Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career in finance as the role is not a typical Accounts Payable position.
END.’s success is driven by fantastic people. And we are passionate about supporting and developing people. As such, company benefits including study support are available.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated, team focused with a ‘can do’ attitude about supporting the business and finance team’s goals, which include:
- Providing first class stewardship and control
- Delivering a simple and efficient customer service
- Providing value-adding business partnering
- Utilising technology and developing innovative solutions
- Driving continuous improvement
- Supporting a high-performance culture
- Being a people focused environment
- Supportive, collaborative, engaging and fun
Roles and responsibilities:
- Daily processing of a large volume of invoices / credit notes in a fast paced working environment
- First point of contact with numerous high end fashion brands
- Directly support the management accounts team with month end tasks and queries
- Ownership of processing employee expenses adhering to company policies
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly review of GRNI/creditors to ensure invoices are received and processed within a timely manner along with outstanding payments being receipted
- Prepare weekly bank payments including BACs and one-off supplier payments
- Participate in process improvements and development of the accounting system
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service to all stakeholders