END. is a global contemporary omni-channel menswear retailer that combines the best of luxury fashion and emerging designers with the most exclusive sport and streetwear.
An entrepreneurial company and one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK, END. delivers a unique customer experience via physical stores, online and mobile apps.
Over 90% of sales are generated online, across more than 70 countries.
Due to its rapid growth, END. is looking to expand its finance team with the appointment of an accounts payable assistant. The successful candidate must be motivated and passionate about supporting the business and finance team’s goals, which include:
- Providing first class stewardship and control
- Delivering a simple and efficient customer service
- Providing value-adding business partnering
- Utilising technology and developing innovative solutions
- Driving continuous improvement
- Supporting a high-performance culture
- Being a people focused environment
- Supportive, collaborative, engaging and fun
- Focused on providing development opportunities - including support for professional qualifications
Roles and responsibilities:
- Daily processing of invoices and credit notes
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Weekly review of GRNI/creditors to ensure invoices are received and processed within a timely manner along with outstanding payments being receipted
- Prepare weekly bank payments including BACs and one-off supplier payments
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service to all stakeholders
- Participate in process improvements
- Frequent update of supplier records