Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPGER - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
Working as part of the Creative Team, Creative Photographers produce unique and engaging still and on-model photography that aligns with END.’s visual identity and values across the homepage, in store and all marketing channels.
Assets created are designed to appeal to a target customer profile and meet the requirements of the brand or business brief. Output is ultimately targeted to drive more sales or customer engagements through innovative assets in keeping with the END. identity.
The Creative Studio department is responsible for the concepting and delivery of high-quality, in-house creative content across multiple projects and platforms to ensure a best-in-class retail experience. The assets created by the Creative team will be used on all digital platforms and social channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating unique and engaging still life and fashion photography to represent END. and drive sales with a customer-first approach
- Ability to work across multiple set types and spanning different product ranges
- Confidently identifying relevant emerging photography trends with an ability to clearly present and compile research using a variety of sources
- Participate in concepting and planning of shoots with Creative team and relevant stakeholders
- Offer feedback, coaching & mentoring to junior team members.
- Creating a strong brand image and presence which follows the END. aesthetic
- Follow a defined digital workflow from concept right through to delivery of imagery, ensuring assets are delivered within the agreed deadline and budgets
- Liaising with the Creative Project Leader regarding plans, progress and status
- Provide kit lists to the Photography Assistant in a timely manner to ensure all kit required is available when needed
- Building strong relationships across the business to support Studio output
- To work closely with Marketing departments to ensure that photography for brand partnerships shoots meets brand guidelines and expectations as well as communicating the END. aesthetic.
- Able to prepare sets and check photographic equipment is in good working order
- Safety and upkeep of ecommerce photographic areas
- Ensuring personal quality standards and continuous improvement to drive an exceptional customer retail experience -
- Setting the standard in quality of output
- Ensuring images are of the correct format, file size, cropped, named/labelled and output appropriately for a seamless handover of assets to relevant stakeholders
- Shooting imagery with suitable consideration for minimising Retouch time
- Excellent awareness and understanding of product care, preventing damage and ensuring product is returned in a timely and appropriate manner
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks. Knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience. Operates within a defined role, with some autonomy in how tasks are delivered.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members. May allocate resources and coordinate tasks for the team, check and report on quality and work progress and individual actions. May act as coach/ mentor.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines. Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work. Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates. Performs a range of activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time