We are looking for an E-Commerce Assistant to join the END. Content Team. An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, commercial and detail orientated individual, the role’s main responsibility is to ensure product is uploaded in a timely manner, while producing daily checks to ensure the day-to-day maintenance and operation of the site. Tasked with merchandising products or building categories to support campaigns, this is a great opportunity to optimize the customer experience, improve engagement and communicate trends.
A varied role at the heart of the business, the E-Commerce Assistant requires strong organizational skills and workload management in an energetic and fast-paced environment. Do you have an eye for END.’s market-leading vision? Please apply for this vacancy within the Content department.
- Enable daily planned product onto the site once processed by studio and content teams
- Merchandise the website to optimise the customer experience and sales on all sites and locales, to ensure all content is on brand
- Site walk daily to ensure products are live and showing correctly on site
- Highlight day to day issues to Content Management and assist in proposing long-term problem solving
- Assist the Production team with the smooth movement of workflow through the digital product process
- Be aware of key deadlines and launch dates to ensure delivery of product launch at the best time
- Research competitors and highlight opportunities across the digital platforms
- Support Content Management with reporting and analytics gathering
- Utilise merchandising and content reports for merchandising effectiveness
- Ability to identify and communicate trends
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and liaise with internal departments
- Assist with the planning and building of landing pages in CMS blocks
- Any other duties as required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload to cope with the demands of a fast paced and reactive business
- Excellent Excel skills
- A problem solver with good attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus in an energetic and dynamic environment
- An initiative-taker who can find ways to accomplish tasks efficiently and with a positive attitude, no matter how challenging or mundane the task
- Fashion-focused and trend aware with keen interest in brands END. works with
- Strong communication skills including the ability to relate to the END. customer
- A knowledge of Algolia and Magento would be beneficial
Applicants are requested to submit a C.V and covering letter outlining why they wish to apply for this position and what they can bring to the team.
Employment type: Permanent
Normal Working hours: 8.00-17.00 / 9.00 – 18.00 Monday to Friday (working a Saturday on rotation every few weeks).
Closing date for applications: 31/05/19