END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 450 leading brands and designers. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Designer to join END. and be an integral support in part of our small but highly focused Marketing Team.
Working alongside our brand partners you will support the creation of market leading products, including apparel and accessories but with a strong focus on footwear. You will be expected to aid in executing a diverse range of design functions including, but not limited to: storytelling, creation of concept boards, trend reports, tech drawings, colour-ways, material-ups, and logo/component development.
Our dream candidate is someone who thinks big and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. A trendsetter who is passionate about the END. brand and truly immersed in the industry we live and breathe. A passion for creativity, able to build relationships with key stakeholders, organised and work to tight deadlines. You’ll need to be a well-rounded designer and have an interest in all areas of fashion and lifestyle, and a strong interest and knowledge of sneakers.
We are a collaborative team that have a true passion for their work. Our Marketing Team is growing quickly at the moment which means new faces & talents, it’s a great time to join us and really have a chance to make a big impact within the company.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Develop collaborative products with brand partners from concept to final production
- Sketch product designs and produce line art to communicate design concepts, including multiple views and details as necessary in both 2D and 3D
- Present design / concept boards to communicate design and ideas around projects
- Create supporting artwork that illustrates design concepts and tells stories to the consumer
- Work with the business and brand partners to understand market needs and design to product briefs
- Be aware of key deadlines and launch dates to ensure key milestones are achieved
- Manage multiple projects at various stages in the process, ensuring the smooth movement of workflow through the product design process
- Keep abreast of market trends and consumer needs
- Create and maintain all art files
- Select colour, materials and components used in product designs and understand the impact of choices on costing and overall design aesthetic
- Create tech packs and other materials to hand-off to brand partners for sample manufacturing
- Attend and contribute in sample review sessions
- Meet calendar deadlines and deliverables
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in fashion, product or industrial design (or similar degree within the arts)
- Advanced level Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Fashion-focused and trend aware with keen interest in brands END. works with
- Footwear and apparel design experience preferred
- Strong communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to receive design critique and respond with multiple solutions
- Understanding of materials and their application to footwear and apparel designs
- Understanding of material development processes and construction
- Passionate and driven individual, who can demonstrate their enthusiasm for product design and an active interest in footwear
- Ability to respond quickly to multiple projects with strong time management skills
- Confident, personable and a team player
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Strong team player as well as ability to work independently
- Experience in fashion image making welcome
Closing date 17th April 2019.