Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
JUNIOR STYLIST - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio department for a Junior Stylist. The Styling team work as part of the end-to-end Studio Workflow process, styling END. products in a relevant and appropriate manner to support their sale online for a best-in-class retail experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring that END. style their products in alignment with Style Guides, customer profiles and brand requirements to support the sale of our product online
- Ability to work flexibly across a range of products to create client-facing imagery
- Collaboration with an on-set team to direct models and select best poses/imagery
- Maintaining safety and upkeep of styling areas
- Adhering to the END. Style Guide to ensure that all products are styled in an appropriate manner, interpreting brand aesthetics and adjacencies
- Adheres to Styling team processes, systems and tools with a focus on continuous improvement to drive team efficiencies and quality
- Ensures team quality and continuous improvement to drive an exceptional customer retail experience -
- Ensures personal quality standards and appropriate product/brand adjacencies
- Conducting on-site audits to ensure quality standards
- Assist in resolution of appropriate Studio Support queries
- Active interest in brand development, research and moodboarding
- Styling reporting - providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate data and targets to drive performance and decision making
- Building good relationships across the Studio with particular focus on collaboration with Photography, Image QA and Retouch to help ensure a smooth and aligned workflow process
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Tasks are routine and specific to the work of the team. Works within clearly defined processes and with direct supervision. Requires assistance when dealing with unexpected problems.
- Awareness that the tasks performed relate to the work of others within the team/department. Understands importance of working within team to achieve excellent results.
- Follows established processes and procedures. Works to clearly defined priorities and deadlines. Performs routine activities in a structured environment. No or limited autonomy or decision making required.
- The job has limited but direct and measurable impact on customer experience. The quality of the work produced will reflect on the performance and effectiveness of the team as a whole.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and common courtesy.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time