Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
EDITORIAL MANAGER– FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 500 leading brands and designers. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Editorial Manager to join END. The successful candidate will report into the Marketing Director and will be an integral support in part of our small but highly focused Marketing Team.
You will be responsible for defining the strategy, daily management, operation, and delivery of our editorial calendar, playing a key role in managing our Features platform by creating relevant content, with the aim of sustaining customer engagement, brand interest and affinity. The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge and passion for storytelling and creating content, along with being proactive, highly organised, with excellent communication skills.
Our dream candidate is someone who thinks big and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. A trendsetter who is passionate about the END. brand and truly immersed in the industry we live and breathe.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing BAU delivery of content and campaigns for 'END. Features', working to KPIs and driving END.'s position as a credible media source/publisher.
- Working closely with END. brand partners to create seasonal feature materials that fit editorial direction and meet brands' individual requirements.
- Working with brands to ensure seasonal branded content materials are received and reviewing for use on Features to deliver fashion and product-based news to our audience.
- Establishing positive relationships across departments to drive the execution of editorial strategy in line with wider business goals.
- Informing best-practice strategies to drive audience engagement and develop END.'s brand through market-leading content.
- Develop relationships with relevant personalities and agencies to create content opportunities, conduct research and interviews.
- Assisting Marketing Director in making best use of allocated budget for content creation by making recommendations, pitching high value ROI content ideas/concepts, and fielding potential agencies/third parties etc to deliver best value for END. as required.
- Building a leading roster of global freelancers and contributors to maximise our ability to secure top-tier cultural content from across the world in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Assisting where necessary in the development of junior team members, sub-editing, proofreading, and delegating editorial opportunities as required with a view to building a successful team capable of delivering market-leading editorial fashion and sneaker content that reflects the END. brand and resonates with our readers and customers.
- Remaining hyper-aware of relevant aspects of contemporary culture/competitor activity to identify high-impact stories and opportunities for growth of the ‘END. Features’ platform.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Originality and creativity and with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across departments, working effectively as part of a team and taking ownership of projects as required.
- Strong written and editorial skills with an expert command of the END. tone of voice and cultural terminology.
- Well-versed in making use of analytical tools to take data-driven decisions for growth.
- Highly organised with an ability to think strategically about content creation based of short and long-term business goals.
- Keen understanding of the balance between editorial integrity and commercial KPIs.
- Excellent understanding of END., our brands, and our customers.
- Ability to present and articulate creative ideas and concepts across departments.
- Efficient multi-tasker capable of working across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and collaborative with a proven record of being able to find, create, and deliver on-brand content with a clear hook for our market.
- Thrives in a high-octane, ever-changing digital environment and can adapt quickly to market trends and business requirements.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time