END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 450 leading brands and designers, every product that passes through our studio requires a high-quality set of images to best represent our product. This is an exciting opportunity for a Photographer to join our growing Phototography team within our in-house studio in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
Reporting in to the Photography Lead, you will produce market leading e-commerce imagery, delivering personal KPI’s/targets and ensuring a fluid and seamless environment.
Our ideal candidate is positive, enthusiastic, willing to learn with a great work ethic. Somebody who has a strong interest in the ecommerce studio sector, with a previous education/experience in Photography/A studio background.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Output high quality ecommerce imagery across all areas of the studio including, product, accessories and model shots in accordance END. guidelines.
- Hit personal and team daily and weekly KPI’s.
- Great understanding of how to use photographic equipment including, cameras, lighting and lenses.
- Ensure all images are named and output into correct locations.
- Shooting creative lifestyle imagery and ability to shoot wider creative projects when needed.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for taking care of all equipment used and the studio environment.
- Achieving ad hoc duties.
- Knowledge of the brands we stock.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Ecommerce experience in professional studio environment.
- Relevant photography degree or qualification.
- Professional photography portfolio that demonstrates excellence in digital photography, including lighting, composition, colour quality and aesthetics.
- Previous experience in a Studio environment.
- Proven experience with digital cameras and lighting.
- An extensive knowledge of Capture One Pro.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- A passion for the retail industry, menswear, and the brands we work with.