We're looking for team-focused applicants to join our fast-paced department. Your role will be vital in fulfilling the customer's journey.
The role requires accuracy, attention to detail and the drive to 'get the job' done.
If you think you would thrive off getting hands-on with our product, working to deadlines and the opportunity to work to your own initiative, then we want to hear from you!
- To deal with customer requests in an enthusiastic and friendly manner
- To develop and maintain the highest levels of customer service through effectively communicating with customers as to the status of their returns
- To ensure all customer returns are processed in a prompt and efficient manner, within specified returns period over multiple payment platforms
- To inspect and return all stock to the correct locations
- To manage customer accounts effectively.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- You must have a keen interest in fashion, particularly the brands END. works with. You should be fashion focused and trend aware
- You must be a ‘people person’; interested in and keen to build strong relationships with both customers and our external partners
- Excellent communication skills – you must be articulate and possess a high level of written English
- You should be keen to take on a challenge, whether this be increased workload during busy periods or responding to any problems that may arise
- It is essential you understand the importance of meeting deadlines and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR STAFF
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and regular staff sales
- 28 Holidays (including 8 bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
- Child care vouchers
- Social events
If you have what it takes to be a proactive and committed employee at END. we want to hear from you.