Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
INTERNAL DELIVERY ASSOCIATE – FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Retail Team for an Internal Delivery Associate. Working in a busy and forward-thinking team, we are looking for someone who can deliver an excellent service to both our suppliers and internal customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support with the processing of all outgoing shipments in a timely manner.
- To ensure scheduled service of delivery from and to END. multi sites.
- Safely file all documentation relating to stock deliveries and collections.
- To investigate any stock errors or discrepancies – escalating concerns where necessary to the department manager.
- Maintaining and building on inter departmental communication to ensure excellent customer service is given to all internal customers.
- Ensure stock handling areas are kept clean and orderly, adhering to Health & Safety, Fire and Emergency procedures always.
- Prioritising the collection and dispatch of all launch product based on the launch schedule allocations.
- Fulfilling requests for packaging and stationary from END. multi sites.
- Drive the van when appropriate to destination in a safe manner following traffic rules and regulations.
- Assist loading / unloading items from the van using safe manual handling procedures.
- Reporting any vehicle issues as a matter of urgency.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Demonstrates initiative and time management.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective at working as part of a team.
- Prior experience in a retail or a back of house environment.
- Professional in approach and with a good understanding of customer service.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time