Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
BUYING ADMINISTRATOR - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Buying Department for a Buying Administrator. Working in a busy and forward-thinking team, we are looking for someone who can deliver an excellent service to both our suppliers and internal customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide key support to the Buying and Merchandising team with all elements of administration and organisation
- Work closely with the Merchandisers to understand key trends in sales and ensure the END. customer is at the forefront of your role.
- Assist the Buyers with all elements of administration including travel plans, meeting notes, orders and other supporting duties
- Produce Buying Packs for the Buyers ahead of meetings with Brands
- Ensure all relevant facts, figures and information are to hand when required by Buyers
- Maintain strong relationships with Suppliers throughout the Buying & Order process or any information required by Buyers and Merchandisers
- Liaising with Merchandisers and PO planners to maintain an awareness of upcoming deliveries and launches to track progress
- Ad-hoc tasks which will include producing reports, order administration, order confirmations, uploading information into internal systems, filing, diary management, updating spreadsheets, responding to emails and making phone calls.
What you'll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 29 days holidays (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time