Since opening its doors in 2005, END. has developed into one of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational niche menswear companies in the world. We have built and unrivalled reputation for sourcing the most sough-after contemporary menswear products which we distribute to over 70 countries around the globe.
Due to our rapid growth within our Customer Services team, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join the team at our Head Office.
- To handle from our online customers in a timely manner through various available platforms including phone, email, live chat ensuring consistent and efficient service
- To provide customers with a satisfactory resolution to any issues they may encounter during the order and delivery processes.
- To be pro-active in pushing sales within the department, achieving both individual and team sales targets.
- To be committed to meet KPIs and continuously improve quality standards of customer service.
- To respond promptly and efficiently to any suspected fraudulent activity
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience in a Customer Service environment is essential
- Pro-active approach in developing effective relationships with END. customers to ensure excellence and high-quality standards are sustained throughout the whole customer care process
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, follow-through and ability to focus in an energetic and dynamic environment
- It is essential that you understand the importance of meeting deadlines and can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task a number of conflicting priorities
- Ability to adapt different approaches when communicating with customers
- Fashion-focused and trend aware with keen interest in brands END. works with
- Effective time management skills Discretion and confidentiality
- Strong problem-solving skills – you should be confident in answering customer queries and providing solutions in a timely and positive manner