END. is a global multi-brand, digital-first menswear retailer that combines the best of luxury fashion and emerging designers with the most exclusive sport and streetwear.
One of the fastest growing companies in the UK, END. delivers a unique customer experience online, through our mobile apps and via our physical stores. Over 90% of sales are generated online, across more than 70 countries. Due to rapid growth within our Logistics team, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Inventory Control Manager to join our growing team.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be responsible for directing and implementing a best in class Inventory strategy.
Reporting into the General Logistics Manager you will be responsible for leading all Inventory operations on a multi-site scale. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate significant experience, excellent knowledge and passion, along with being a proactive and highly organised individual with excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Develop and implement robust PI and stock count strategies to ensure optimal stock integrity levels aligned to agreed business targets.
- Management and leadership of multi-site stock team, ensuring the highest standards through effective working relationships with the senior operational management team.
- To thoroughly understand and interpret all data relating to stock performance and implement proactive and innovative solutions to exceed operational performance targets and ensure liabilities are controlled and mitigated.
- To ensure all stock discrepancies are analysed and resolved in a timely manner to minimise the potential commercial exposure.
- To design and implement SOPs relating to Inventory Management across multiple sites.
- Manage smooth flow of stock through varying storage locations to ensure optimal configuration is achieved and that most appropriate media and configurations are utilised.
- Manage SLOB process in conjunction with Sales and Marketing departments.
- Planning and managing continual cycle counting in line with both END. insurance requirements and operational best practice.
- Capacity planning for seasonal change and longer-term growth aspirations.
- Production of accurate daily/weekly/monthly reporting for dissemination to senior management and for management of warehouse teams.
- Initiate, develop and manage Continuous Improvement projects to enable END. to deliver an ever-improved customer experience, whilst meeting growth and commercial aspirations.
- Actively drive high standards within the warehouse and promote a culture of excellence in every aspect of the role.
- Creation of a clear inventory team development plan that ensures the needs of the business are met.
- Accountable for team development and succession planning.
- Create high levels of employee engagement by managing day-to-day communications and promoting performance through engagement strategies within the operation.
- Ensure accurate and relevant people processes are carried out in a timely manner e.g. appraisals, return to work, investigations, grievances and disciplinary hearings.
- Ensure all stock control activities are conducted in-line with the company H&S policies.
- Carrying out any other duties as can reasonably be asked.
Essential skills & attributes
- Previous inventory management experience in a high volume, fast-paced warehousing environment is essential.
- Experience of setting and developing PI and other stock counting strategies.
- Experience of reconciliation and reporting of inventory across multiple sites and operating systems.
- Educated to degree level in Business/Logistics/Supply Chain Management ideal.
- Ability to analyse stock-integrity issues, develop solutions for resolution and engage with relevant stakeholders to rectify.
- Experience in setting and delivering best in class stock performance targets.
- Experience of working in an ISO9001 environment would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Effectively influence those at a senior level.
- Professional in their approach to dealing with issues and employees.
- Appreciation of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Focused on delivering outstanding customer service to END.’s internal customers and contractors.
- IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of Windows based programmes (Word, Excel and Outlook) is essential.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a range of people.
- Strong teamwork skills are essential.
- A flexible approach to your work.
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Being prepared to work additional hours as required.