Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHER - FULL TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio department for a Junior Photographer. Junior Photographers efficiently capture high quality e-commerce product photography in alignment with END. style guides and brand requirements, creating assets that give a true representation of the product.
The Photography team work as part of the end-to-end Studio Workflow process, photographing END. products to support their sale online for a best-in-class retail experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Capture high-quality e-commerce photography in alignment with style guides and brand requirements to support the sale of our product online
- Able to prepare sets and check photographic equipment is in good working order
- Safety and upkeep of ecommerce photographic areas
- Achieves target KPIs with a focus on reducing Time to Site and Cost per Style
- Adhering to the Photography Style Guide to ensure that all products are photographed in a relevant and realistic manner
- Ensuring personal quality standards to drive an exceptional customer retail experience Ensuring images captured have the correct lighting, exposure and colour balance in accordance with END. guidelines
- Ensuring images are of the correct format, file size, cropped, named and output appropriately
- Styling and shaping garments in accordance with END. guidelines and with suitable consideration for minimising Retouch time
- Excellent awareness and understanding of product care, preventing damage
- Photography reporting - providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate data and targets to drive performance and decision making
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Tasks are routine and specific to the work of the team. Works within clearly defined processes and with direct supervision. Requires assistance when dealing with unexpected problems.
- Awareness that the tasks performed relate to the work of others within the team/department. Understands importance of working within team to achieve excellent results.
- Follows established processes and procedures. Works to clearly defined priorities and deadlines. Performs routine activities in a structured environment. No or limited autonomy or decision making required.
- The job has limited but direct and measurable impact on customer experience. The quality of the work produced will reflect on the performance and effectiveness of the team as a whole.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and common courtesy.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time