Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
STORE MANAGER – FULL-TIME, MANCHESTER
We are excited to announce that END. is coming to Manchester in 2022.
Since opening our first store in Newcastle in 2005 our retail outlets have become market leaders, offering unbeatable customer experience and an expertly curated selection of brands in aesthetically outstanding surroundings. We have just opened our second flagship Store in Newcastle this winter to trade alongside our recently expanded Glasgow Store and the incredible unit we opened in 2018 in the heart of Soho.
This is a rare opportunity for an operationally focused, customer service obsessed Store Manager to open and establish our first Manchester store, and to ultimately lead it to success.
Our Manchester operation will span 2 floors representing stalwart brands from our 450+ brand portfolio. Exceptional service is the norm alongside second to none brand expertise. The Manager we are searching for is looking for the next step in their career, someone who lives and breathes retail and relishes in the fast paced ever changing environment of sales. We need a candidate who covers all bases; a salesperson, a motivator, a leader, a brand expert and a shrewd decision maker capable of leading this store to success.
Reporting to the Retail Operations Manager and working within a watertight team of co-managers, you will be part of an inspirational group who settle for nothing less than the absolute best. Come to us with high standards and big ideas and become part of a ground-breaking retail team.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for inspiring and exciting your audience, staff and customers alike.
- You will be responsible for relationship building to develop partnerships that will increase turnover. Whether this be with staff, customers or external associates.
- You will be responsible for leading a large and diverse team using a developed and mature approach to people management
- You will be responsible for recognising, recruiting and developing talented individuals for advancement and growth within and beyond the store environment.
- You will be comfortable in driving business growth through the development of new ideas and creative solutions based on the thorough analysis of KPI performance.
- You will be engaged and up to date with external influences i.e. media, popular culture, local community and industry trends. You will use this knowledge to maximise marketing and sales opportunities by ensuring the store remains commercial to the marketplace.
- You will be working in partnership with retail merchandising as well as warehouse and stock control teams to implement action plans to increase turnover and profitability driven by product.
- You will ensure that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting floor walks on a daily basis to maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, ensure the team are utilising floor plans, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- You will regularly review and monitor security measures for cash and inventory control.
- You will maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
- You will prepare weekly reporting for stakeholders, including figures, snapshot of trade, highlights, lowlights and any suggestions to improve the business.
- You will hold financial accountability managing wage to sales budget, shrinkage and revenue
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- You must be charismatic with an energy that displays confidence and authority.
- You must have sales experience with brands directly relevant to the industry in which END. is positioned.
- You must have extensive management experience in a service and sales led retail environment.
- You must have an entrepreneurial, ‘can do’ self-starting outlook
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be highly organised and adaptable, methodical in approach from implementation to follow through.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Health Cash Plan
- A bespoke benefits platform
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be 42.5 hours per week.