Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN LEAD - FULL-TIME, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a User Experience Design Lead in our Digital team. As User Experience Design Lead at END., you will own the User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design capability across all Digital consumer touchpoints. Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer you will manage the User Experience and Design team and be accountable for consumer research through to design to ensure that the END. Consumer experience remains best-in-class, premium and inspirational together with being simple to navigate and seamless to transact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owns the overarching Digital user experience and user interface vision and design.
- Working closely with Senior Leadership and Product Managers, create consumer journeys, storyboards, visual mockups, prototypes and designs to meet user requirements.
- Lead consumer design testing to gain real-world feedback on designs before proceeding into development.
- Lead visual design direction across our products and design system.
- Develop and execute high-quality proposals from concept to production.
- Create visual design frameworks, pattern libraries and visual style guides.
- Partner with the Product Managers and Engineering team to ensure the consumer facing design implementations are to the highest standard and in-line with your vision.
- Leads and drives development of the user experience roadmap and inputs into the Digital development backlogs to continue to enhance the consumer experience and optimize the consumer journey to drive business goals.
- Lead and manage a User Experience Design team
- Promotes a high-performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals. Growing, developing and retaining talents.
- Translates the company goals into team specific actions and business plans as well to control and monitor performance and results.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Experience of leading User Experience and Design teams in an eCommerce environment
- Deep understanding of eCommerce in a relevant industry
- A strong portfolio of personal and team design work that demonstrates an understanding of creating premium and inspirational experiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to influence senior leaders and built support from stakeholders across the business
- Strong experience collaborating with Engineering and Marketing teams to evolve customer experiences
- Strong, positive attitude, with the ability to embrace uncertainty and to lead change
- Ability to act as a leader, communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale within a user-centred design process.
- Excellent presentation skills – comfortable creating Keynote presentations that showcase design rationale and department updates to key stakeholders.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 34 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Hybrid working
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Registered access to Healthcare Benefits provider
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time