Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
CREATIVE STYLIST – FULL-TIME, NORTH SHIELDS
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio Team for a Creative Stylist. You will be responsible for the styling of the Creative Team’s assets (on and off-model) in order to strengthen and evolve END.’s visual identity to drive brand awareness, perception, traffic and revenue, online and in-store.
The Creative Studio department is responsible for the concepting and delivery of high-quality, in-house creative content across multiple projects and platforms to ensure a best-in-class retail experience. The assets created by the Creative team will be used on all digital platforms and social channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing, refining and maintaining the style and fashion direction captured across various creative shoots
- Collaborating with on-set teams to create successful and engaging shoots taking into consideration END.’s style guides, customer profiles and brand requirements, ensuring that all products are styled in an appropriate manner, interpreting brand aesthetics and adjacencies
- Provide styling direction at shoot concept stage, in studio shoots and on location. For both on and off model shoots, and leading by example on set, opening discussions about the brand, challenging poses, styling and direction
- Be present on set for Creative photography shoots to help establish a consistent visual brand identity
- Request and organise product for shoots needed from END. warehouses, working closely with the Studio Stock Team and Studio Assistants.
- To curate and obtain relevant brand assets for use on the END. homepage
- Keep the Creative styling area, rails and equipment tidy and organised at all times
- Assist Senior Creative Stylist on large projects with ad hoc requirements, when required
- To have an overview of shoot planning and ensure all that all styling options for stills and on-model shoots are delivered on time
- To constantly spot-check on-model garments during shoots to ensure the styling is executed to the highest level
- Developing good relationships with relevant departments and teams, with particular focus on:
- The Marketing department to ensure that styling choices for brand partnerships shoots meet brand guidelines and expectations as well as communicating the END. aesthetic.
- The Buying team to maintain a strong awareness of the ‘Buy’ and important brands and styles for END.
- To maintain stock integrity, ensuring all garments that leave the building for shoots are not damaged (where possible) and on their return, are sent to the relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Takes a keen interest in and has an eye for editorial photography, keeping up to date with END. customer profiles, direct competitors and brands
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks. Knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on- the-job experience. Operates within a defined role, with some autonomy in how tasks are delivered.
- Good understanding of how the team integrates and collaborates with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members. May allocate resources and coordinate tasks for the team, check and report on quality and work progress and individual actions. May act as coach/ mentor.
- Understands procedures and has the capability to evaluate and select the appropriate alternatives from defined options and plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines. Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work. Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates. Performs a range of activities in a variety of structured environments.
- Direct impact on customer experience and team performance through the quality of the tasks performed or services provided.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time