Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
PERFORMANCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE – FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON, UK
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Marketing department for a Performance Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for helping to define the strategy, daily management, operation and delivery of our growing paid campaigns globally. The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. We are looking for someone with an excellent knowledge and passion for paid marketing, along with being proactive and highly organised individual with excellent communication skills, you’ll be rewarded by seeing the impact of your work on real customers in the real world.
Our dream candidate is someone who thinks big and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. A trendsetter who is passionate about the END. brand and truly immersed in the industry we live and breathe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsibility for building and developing the END. paid campaigns globally
- Perform daily account management and of paid accounts on Google Ads, Bing, and other search platforms
- Reporting performance and optimising effectiveness to sales and budget forecasts
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage and maintain keyword lists/targeting audiences
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to company goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet set targets
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Google ads, Google Analytics, and Bing certification is a plus
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms
- Managing large media spends and commercial awareness within a digital market place
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce meaningful information.
- Be in-the-know about industry trends (both fashion and technology) and ensure we’re constantly pushing the boundaries with paid campaigns
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Experience in Google shopping and feed optimisation
- Inherent understanding of the END. customer and the brands we sell
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Ensure the quality and consistency of the END. brand across our paid campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- Strong communication skills – must be able to professionally and effectively liaise with stakeholders
- Highly organised, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding team player – this role requires high levels of team work, working with multiple teams across the organisation
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Appreciation of other digital and performance marketing techniques
- Excellent command of MS Office-package
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Closing date for applications: August 2020