Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
JUNIOR EDITOR– FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 500 leading brands and designers. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Junior Editor to join END. The successful candidate will report into the Editorial Manager and will be an integral support in part of our small but highly focused Marketing Team.
Assisting with the ideation, writing, and production of editorial stories and content, the Junior Editor will take an active role in shaping the editorial direction and voice for END. by creating content and stories which sit in line with business objectives and wider marketing goals.
Our dream candidate is someone who thinks big and is constantly bringing new ideas to the table. A trendsetter who is passionate about the END. brand and truly immersed in the industry we live and breathe, with a demonstrated passion for content creation, storytelling, and omnichannel publishing.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for contributing towards daily delivery of sneaker, fashion and culture content on the END. Features ensuring timely news and culture content to bolster END.’s position as a reliable media source and that all content is delivered in line with END.’s tone of voice and editorial style.
- Actively participating in weekly editor’s meeting, proactively and independently researching content opportunities, and pitching new content concepts and formats for the END. Features platform.
- Collaborating with Editorial Manager to strategize growth for Features channel, using analytics to take a data-driven, customer-focussed approach to content creation and publishing.
- Developing innovative ways to provide a commercial basis for cultural content publishing at END.
- Working with wider marketing team members to ideate and produce exclusive added value content to go alongside top-tier sneaker releases to set END. apart in the sneakers publishing arena.
- Drafting and editing wider copy for the marketing team, including but not limited to Press Releases for END. products and projects, social and email copy to unify END.’s tone of voice across channels.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Educated to degree level
- Passionate about storytelling, with impeccable writing and grammar skills and a proven ability to adapt tone of voice to new markets.
- An obsession with sneaker culture and the contemporary menswear industry
- Inherent understanding of the END. customer and the brands we sell
- Be in-the-know about industry trends (both fashion and technology) and ensure we’re constantly pushing the boundaries with marketing activities
- Original and creative approach to digital storytelling. An ability to create interesting content by using own initiative – with a keen understanding of the types of stories and news that END.’s sneaker audience will engage with.
- Highly organised, with a high level of attention to detail for copy and images.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- Strong communication skills – must be able to professionally and effectively liaise with suppliers and internal teams and stakeholders.
- Highly organised, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Outstanding team player – this role requires high levels of team work, working with multiple teams across the organisation.
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and an eye for visual communication/graphic design is highly advantageous but not essential
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time