END. is a global destination for pinnacle products from over 450 leading brands and designers. We have an exciting new opportunity as an Email Marketing Assistant, to work within our Marketing Team.
Responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing campaigns in support of company and business unit objectives. Liaising with Marketing, Technical, Merchandising, Content and Photography departments, key responsibilities include planning and delivery of Business as Usual, Automated and ad-hoc campaigns, as dictated by the Email Campaigns Manager and wider team.
- Create, test and execute email & push marketing campaigns using MJML and campaigns platform
- Ensure timely delivery of Business as Usual and ah-hoc email campaigns
- Anticipating the needs of the END. customer so that all campaigns are tailored accordingly
- Co-ordinate product selection and approval processes for emails with direction from Email Campaigns Manager.
- Work with Content, Photography and Merchandising teams, as well as the wider Marketing team, to ensure all email & push campaigns are in keeping with END. brand values
- Using analytical tools to monitor campaign performance
- Build email campaigns using MJML and HTML
- Liaise with Technical Team to optimise performance of all email campaigns
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Assist with weekly reporting on both email & push channels
- Adobe Photoshop and HTML coding skills are essential
- Highly numerate graduate (or equivalent) with significant commercial email marketing experience
- Experience working with an email vendor platform
- Knowledge of segmentation and targeting
- Strong interest in END. and our brand roster
- Web analytics
- Highly organised, with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience working with large amounts of data and API experience are highly desired but not essential