Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
RECRUITMENT ADVISOR (TECH) – FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON, UK
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We have an exciting opportunity in our People team for a Tech Recruitment Advisor. Now is a really exciting time to be joining the team and be involved in the further growth and expansion of the team and the company.
The successful candidate will understand the key issues facing the business area, particularly around recruitment and retention. They will support the Recruitment Manager with longer term resource planning and attraction and talent management. They will also support the coordination of recruitment activity to meet resource plans, working in partnership with managers and People Team colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing recruitment for assigned departments, running effective recruitment campaigns to meet business resourcing requirements.
- Working with hiring managers to agree the requirements and recruitment approach so we attract and recruit great people who align with our values and behaviours.
- Advising on best route to market, managing advertising campaigns and engaging with external suppliers.
- Identifying and delivering the best selection process based on business needs, being mindful of diversity and inclusion requirements and measures.
- Providing a great candidate experience through regular communications and great processes.
- Highly customer focused, quickly engaging candidates in the recruitment process.
- Providing training, coaching and support to managers to achieve resourcing requirements.
- Building on strong networks within the Engineering and Tech communities.
- Attracting talent via LinkedIn Recruiter, Hired, Google, Meet-up, GitHub and others whilst managing expectations of the talent pool
- Implement direct sourcing strategies e.g. (Boolean, X-Ray, referral generation, direct candidate approach) to proactively build candidate pipelines and talent pools
- Resource, shortlist and screen candidates as required
- Lead the onboarding process for all new appointments from offer to start utilising the HRIS focusing on data integrity
- Ensure that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases
- Supporting the recruitment team with other projects when appropriate
- Support the Recruitment team with job fairs and networking events
What you'll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Experience of managing Tech recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of using applicant tracking systems, HR systems and databases
- Onboarding experience including UK visa and immigration requirements
- Sponsorship experience would be an advantage
- A customer focused approach to candidate management
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to build strong networks within the Engineering and Tech communities.
- Demonstrable experience of candidate sourcing via jobsites and other social media
- Excellent attention to detail and planning skills
- Expert IT skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time