Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
WOMENSWEAR PHOTOGRAPHY MANAGER – FULL- TIME, NORTH SHIELDS
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational retail companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio for a Senior Stylist. The Womenswear Senior Stylist role will work closely with the Styling Manager and Creative Studio Manager to help establish the foundations of END.’s Womenswear Studio from a styling perspective, and will actively work across both Creative and E-Commerce workflows.
- As a senior resource, the position will appropriately style e-commerce garments according to style guides and brand requirements, ensure quality standards, processes are running efficiently, and will train and coach more junior members of staff.
The Styling team work as part of the end-to-end Studio Workflow process, styling END. products in a relevant and appropriate manner to support their sale online for a best in class retail experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directing the Womenswear styling within a small team, leading, making informed decisions and shaping the visuals for both e-commerce and creative content
- Adhering and contributing to the END. Style Guide to ensure that all products are styled in an appropriate manner, interpreting brand aesthetics and adjacencies
- Developing, refining and maintaining the style and fashion direction captured across various creative shoots
- Continuously looking to improve our online imagery, providing competitor reports and conducting site walks
- Adheres to and influences Styling team processes, systems and tools with a focus on continuous improvement to drive team efficiencies and quality
- Ensuring that END. style products in alignment with Style Guides, customer profiles and brand requirements to support the sale of our product online
- Active interest in brand development, research and moodboarding
- Collaboration with an on-set team opening discussions about the brand, challenging poses, styling and direction and selecting the strongest imagery
- Styling reporting - providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate data and targets to drive performance and decision making
- Provide styling direction at shoot concept stage, in studio shoots and on location. For both on and off model shoots, and leading by example on set, opening discussions about the brand, challenging poses, styling and direction
- Ability to work flexibly across a range of products and areas to create client-facing imagery
- Safety and upkeep of styling areas
- Achieve KPI targets with a focus on reducing Time to Site and Cost per Style, motivating staff and unblocking (or escalating) issues to maximise productivity
- Look to enhance our model’s wardrobe, offering support and suggestions to Junior team members
- Ensures team quality and continuous improvement to drive an exceptional customer retail experience
- Peer review of Styling output to ensure quality standards and appropriate product/brand adjacencies
- Minimising reshoots by sharing recurring issues and suggesting process/training change
- Conducting and directing on-site audits to ensure quality standards
- Assist in resolution of appropriate Studio Support queries
- Coaching and mentoring Styling staff, providing support and guidance to develop skill sets
- Taking lead on testing stages for future projects for new product types or new ways of shooting existing products
- Assisting Styling Manager and Senior Creative Stylist with ad hoc managerial duties and daily operations, where required
- Building strong relationships across the business with particular focus on collaboration with other Studio areas (such as Photography, Image QA and Retouch) to help ensure a smooth and aligned workflow process
- Request and organise product for shoots needed from END. warehouses, working closely with the Studio Stock Team and Studio Assistants.
- To curate and obtain relevant brand assets for use on the END. homepage
- To have an overview of shoot planning and ensure all that all styling options for Creative assets are delivered on time
- To constantly spot-check on-model garments during shoots to ensure the styling is executed to the highest level
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Extensive e-commerce styling experience and high level of brand knowledge
- Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good computer literacy with experience in Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of the Stock, QC, Workflow, and Styling Process
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time.
Normal working hours: Your standard working hours will be 42.5 per week, Monday-Friday.