Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER - FULL TIME, LONDON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary menswear and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational menswear companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Retail Team for a Customer Experience Manager for our Soho store. The store demands the recruitment of a passionate, knowledgeable and experienced Manager accustomed to aiming high and performing to their best under pressure. We want an ambitious and energetic individual, who is accustomed to troubleshooting and problem solving, motivating and developing a large diverse team and unconditionally supporting a dynamic and forward-thinking Store Manager. We want a Customer Experience Manager who is driven to develop quickly into a mature and well-rounded Store Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- To assist the Store Manager in the operating manner of their choice, exhibiting continuity in all operations.
- Positioned to be ready to assist with and take over full managerial tasks as necessary.
- Ensuring the full team is equipped with knowledge relevant to the industry and the specific product END. represents.
- To lead the team in excellence of service by outwardly displaying exemplary service techniques.
- To drive the store sales through personally and effectively motivating the team to achieve and exceed set budgets and sales targets.
- To identify opportunities and initiatives to continually improve performance, communicating them to the Store Manager regularly.
- Ensure that the store image is in line with business standards by conducting and following up on floor walks to maintain awareness of product and merchandising standards, utilising floorplans, replenishing stock and following VM guidelines.
- To be familiar with the entire running of the Store Operations with a good working knowledge of the processes behind all services and procedures.
- Financial accountability in supporting the Store manager in managing wage to sales budget, shrinkage and revenue.
- To maintain workplace safety and provide a healthy environment for staff and customers.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems used in carrying out tasks and activities across the team and how these inter-relate with other teams to deliver outputs.
- Accountable for delivering assigned tasks within departmental projects to continuously improve. Plans, schedules and monitors work of self and others to meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of the team and how it interacts and collaborates with other teams within the department and function. Tasks are closely related to that of other departments or functions to the extent that performance is subject to understanding how areas co-ordinate and contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the function.
- Management responsibility for ensuring team members are motivated and capable of delivering a high-quality service and performance. Focus includes setting objectives, coaching employees to achieve objectives and reviewing performance relative to objectives.
- Make judgements based on good practice and previous experience. Looks to remove complexity where possible to focus on individual and team priorities. Ability to assess the validity of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances that are not covered by standing operating procedures to continuously raise the bar.
- Influencing decisions through joint accountability for the volume, quality and timeliness of end results of work area, such that the work and performance of all teams within the area will be directly affected by the performance of the job, resulting in the overall performance and effectiveness of the department. Positively impacts customer experience through the performance of the team.
- Sound communication and diplomacy skills to enable the exchange of complex information. Able to exchange ideas and information effectively in a clear, concise and straightforward way. Requires a high degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and handling sensitive issues.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Team social events paid for through our Rewards Fund
- Eye-test vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time