Working closely with multiple areas of the studio, you will be part of the models team, delivering forward thinking ecommerce model imagery with engaging styling -executing customer/brand appropriate posing and stance.
- Model primarily in-house at END. HQ, working from other venues, studios or locations when needed or across creative content.
- Model for ecommerce model shots, taking direction from photographers and stylists, displaying a suitable pose for promotion and selling of the product.
- Engage/develop knowledge of designers/brands/customer base to guide your posing and enhance ecommerce imagery.
- Support the Stylist and Studio Assistant in ensuring care of product on set, and the cleanliness of the area.
- Hitting KPI’s / Targets for each model set through co-operative team work/communication and pro-activity
- Contribute towards creativity and quality of imagery through feedback across imagery, fit, and brand knowledge.
- Demonstrate an understanding of brand fits, and sizing with the ability to make decisions on the appropriate size garment worn.
- Work across other areas of the studio if/when required in downtime.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent levels of personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Maintain a good physique and posture through diet, sleep and exercise.
- Patience, stamina and fitness to cope with prolonged periods of standing.
- A proactive and co-operative attitude, willing to work individually and as part of a team and beyond modelling where needed.
- A strong understanding of commercial awareness.
- A vested interest in Men’s fashion and sneakers
- Height 5’11 – 6’2
Inside Leg 32-34”
Shoe Size 8-10
To apply for this exciting position, please submit a C.V and covering letter outlining why you want to work for END. and what you can bring to the team along with:
- 2 headshots (one front on and side on)
- full length photo (one front on and side on).