Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
FRONT OF HOUSE RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR - FULL TIME, NORTH SHIELDS AND WASHINGTON
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Front of House team for a Receptionist/Administrator. The Reception team greets internal and external customers to our North East HQs and provides administrative support to the in-house teams.
The role is based across dual sites at North Shields and Washington and the successful candidate would be required to work at both sites and therefore will require access to a car.
What you'll be doing
- Provide a professional and friendly welcome to all internal and external customers.
- Politely and efficiently answer and direct all incoming calls.
- Co-ordinate a tidy, clean and orderly HQ appearance including reception, kitchen, office and communal areas.
- Organise staff travel bookings per approved requests.
- Procurement of all sundry items including groceries and stationery as well as purchasing items for all departments including stores.
- Routine reception and office administration duties to support day to day operations including monitoring and replying promptly and politely to reception email and instant message enquiries.
- Prepare meeting rooms daily to ensure they are tidy, fully stocked with refreshments and that all equipment is in good working order. Check rooms throughout the day and specifically prior to any key meetings.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail and packages.
- Communicate and enforce security policies as directed and conduct bag searches on employees leaving the building as required.
- Assist facilities in highlighting and reporting of property maintenance.
- Occasional monitoring of CCTV cameras and flag any security issues to the security team.
- Project work and event organisation as required.
What you'll be able to demonstrate
Skills and experience
- A good understanding of excellent customer service.
- Experience in an administrative role, multi tasking and prioritising.
- The ability to comprehensively understand a range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of team integration and collaboration with other teams to achieve overall objectives of the department.
- Provides on the job training/support for new team members.
- Plans and monitors own work within agreed deadlines in conjunction with team manager.
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work.
- Produces routine reports and other documents from standard templates.
- Good verbal and written communication with colleagues and/or customers.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount and staff sales
- 29 days holidays (including bank holidays and birthday)
- Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye-test vouchers
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success we want to hear from you.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time
Normal working hours: Your standard working days will be Monday – Friday.