Recognised as one of the fastest growing Companies in the UK, it’s a really exciting time to be joining END. If you’re positive, passionate and dedicated and want to be part of our future success this could be the role for you.
ITALIAN TRANSLATOR – FULL-TIME, WASHINGTON,UK
Over the last 15 years, END. has evolved into a technology led retailer that provides luxury and contemporary apparel and exclusive sneaker drops to a global audience. One of the most influential, forward-thinking and inspirational fashion companies in the world, we have fresh products hitting our website daily and our service never stops.
END. prides itself on delivering a first-class customer experience, which has underpinned our success. With over 2 million customers we deliver to over 80 countries around the world and our online business is complimented by our industry leading retail stores in Newcastle, Glasgow and London.
Due to our rapid growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Italian Translator.
The role of Italian Translator is to deliver Italian language content. Sitting within the Studio function and making up part of the Content Team, Italian Translators are responsible for translating English content - in an accurate and reliable manner - into clear and concise Italian, while preserving END.’s style and tone of voice.
The role is tasked with translating product pages, static and marketing content and, where required, sub-editing and quality assuring translations provided by an external agency.
Italian Translators report into - and work closely with - the Italian Translation Manager to create a seamless translation workflow, ensuring that all translated copy is edited and approved in a timely manner to deadline and to a high standard at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
▪ Translating product descriptions and titles, as well as designer landing pages and editorial content to the highest standard of accuracy, ensuring all content is clear, concise and localised where relevant.
▪ Ensuring all Italian language content reflects the END. tone of voice, while checking accuracy, grammar and consistency.
▪ Working with English language Copywriters to ensure that any amendments are aligned across both sites.
▪ Meet daily KPI targets with a focus on reducing Time to Site and Cost per Style
▪ Assists with ensuring quality standards and continuous improvement to drive an exceptional customer retail experience.
o Editing, proof-reading and uploading personal output
o Conducting on-site audits to ensure copy quality standards
o Assisting in resolution of appropriate Studio Support queries
▪ Reporting and therefore providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate personal performance data
▪ Building relationships with other Studio teams to support Copywriting output
▪ Maintaining good awareness of seasonal fashion trends and brand knowledge
What you’ll be able to demonstrate
Skills and Experience
▪ Native Italian speaker and fluent in English
▪ Writing and sub-editing experience, with impeccable language and grammar skills
▪ Good knowledge of the fashion industry and commercially aware to maximise conversion
▪ Excellent understanding and appreciation of the END. customer profiles
▪ Good commercial awareness, with excellent product knowledge and passion for the fashion industry
▪ Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills Qualifications
▪ Professional qualifications or extensive practical knowledge gained through experience
What we can offer you
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.
If you have what it takes to be part of our future success, we want to hear from you.
Please note - for the successful candidate, any employment is conditional on you having the right to work in the UK in the role in which you are employed.
Type of employment: Permanent, full-time